With more than 200 nominations nationally, the awards’ theme reflected on our strategic goal to embed Best Care in everything we do.
Silverchain CEO, Dale Fisher, had the honour of hosting the event, which was held virtually for the first time.
“It was a wonderful celebration of the human impact we have on the lives of so many Australians and it was special to see the collegial spirit and respect we have for one another,” said Dale.
This year we introduced two new awards, the Outstanding Contribution Award and the Courage and Humanity Award.
Congratulations to the 2020 Best Care Award Winners:
- Safe Care Hospital at The Home Team Metro WA
- Personal Care Western HealthLinks Team
- Connected Care Palliative Care SA
- Effective Care Group Capability
- Lorraine Gray, Clinical Nurse Consultant Manager
- Dr Sarah Pickstock, Medical Consultant
- Sharon Melder, Care Aide
- Cheryl Clemens, Home Hospital Liaison Nurse
Courage and Humanity
- Madeline Gardner, Care Aide
- Rachael Dalglish, Occupational Therapist
- Ann Tuvik, Director of Clinical Operations
- Alison Laycock, Clinical Nurse Consultant Manager
The inaugural Community Nursing Innovation Scholarship
- Monica Hunter, Enrolled Nurse