Social centres in Victoria
This service is not currently available in Victoria
We deliver this service in Western Australia, plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in Victoria call us today.
Social centres in Queensland
This service is not currently available in Queensland
We deliver this service in Western Australia, plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in Queensland call us today.
Social centres in New South Wales
This service is not currently available in New South Wales
We deliver this service in Western Australia and South Australia plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in New South Wales call us today.
Social centres in South Australia
This service is not currently available in South Australia
We deliver this service in Western Australia, plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in South Australia call us today.
Social centres in Western Australia
If you want to meet new people and make friends, join in with activities and day trips, enjoy a relaxing change of scenery or simply read a book or watch a film, our social centres are just for you.
Socialise, relax and have fun
By spending time with others while catching up, enjoying your hobbies, or developing friendships while being part of your community, helps to improve your happiness and quality of life.
We focus on holistic care for both the body and mind and that's why we provide a fun and flexible program of activities for you to enjoy. Our social centres offer a comfortable, home-like setting where our members can socialise, relax and have fun.
Who are they for?
Our social centres are designed to provide a safe and stimulating setting for those living with dementia or who have specific care needs. We hold dementia-specific days where we will help you remain independent by drawing on your strengths and abilities.
The social centres are also intended to offer a respite for carers of people living with dementia. A chance to take a day off and relax, comfortable in the knowledge that you and your loved one are in safe hands.
What kind of activities are offered?
At our social centres, you can enjoy:
- Walks, BBQs, picnics, visits to concerts or plays and places of interest
- Mini golf, skittles, quoits, dominoes, scrabble, cards and iPad games
- Arts and crafts, cooking, knitting, and gardening
- Light exercise classes to help maintain or regain flexibility, balance and strength
- A dementia-friendly environment with music boxes, puzzle-solving and support to practice skills
- Interesting guest speakers and partnerships with local schools where you and the students participate together in activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles and school projects.
When are the centres open?
Our metro social centres are open Monday to Friday from 9 am–2.30 pm. For opening hours for regional social centres please contact our team.
How do I get to a centre?
We may be able to offer transport to and from social centres. Please contact us for more information.
How do I join a social centre?
Get in touch with our friendly team today to find out how you can join one of our social centres.
Our Social Centre Locations
- Bridgetown Social Centre: Lot 22 Pioneer Street, Bridgetown
- Everglades Social Centre: 201 High Road, Willetton
- Fremantle Social Centre: 12 Laidlaw Street, Hilton
- Kalgoorlie Social Centre: 19 York Street, Boulder
- Mandurah Social Centre: 72 Lakes Road, Greenfields
- Margaret River Social Centre: 7 Farrelly Street, Margaret River
- Pendana Social Centre: 2 Nyamup Way, Bentley
- Pingelly Social Centre: 6 Somerset Street, Pingelly
- Queens Park Social Centre: 1 Elshaw Street, Queens Park
- Rockingham Social and Respite Centre: 5 Ray Street, Rockingham
- South Hedland Social Centre: 20 Logue Court, South Hedland
- Toodyay Social Centre: 79 Stirling Terrace, Toodyay
- Walpole Social Centre: 2 Pier Street, Walpole