Private Care Services in Western Australia
You can access our home care services on a private, fee-paying basis and there’s no waiting list and no need for an assessment.
Many people use private home care services, which can be used for:
- short-term care while your family or carer is away
- help getting back on your feet after a fall or returning home from hospital
- support while you are waiting for an assessment or for government-subsidised care services to begin
- some extra help on top of your government-subsidised care through additional services or hours of care
- support if you are not eligible for government-subsidised care.
When you choose Silverchain to provide your private home care services, you are guaranteed quality and affordable care from our trusted team – all tailored to suit you.
Our range of private services include:
- home and garden
- personal care and wellbeing
- transport services
- community and companionship
- meal planning and preparation
- falls prevention and safety.
How to get started
You can call us at any time to find out more about our private services.
Private Care Services in South Australia
This service is not currently available in South Australia
We deliver this service in Western Australia plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in South Australia call us today.
Private Care Services in Queensland
This service is not currently available in Queensland
We deliver this service in Western Australia plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in Queensland call us today.
Private Care Services in New South Wales
This service is not currently available in New South Wales
We deliver this service in Western Australia plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in New South Wales call us today.
Private Care Services in Victoria
Silverchain Private Care is a self-funded health and home care service offered in Victoria.
We believe that everyone should have access to quality, personalised support that is tailored just for them.
Our private care is unique in the way we provide consistent, integrated and expert care and guidance. Our approach to care puts you, our client, right where you should be - at the heart of your care.
Private care services offers you and your family great flexibility and choice. If you're looking for an alternative to residential aged care, top up services to supplement your government subsidised support, or something in between - we have options that can be tailored to you.
With Silverchain Private Care, you can have as much or as little support as you like - the services we provide are entirely catered to your personal situation and guided by your needs and preferences and can include:
- Care management and coordination
- Nursing and clinical support
- Specialist health services
- Allied health such as physiotherapy or podiatry
- Convalescent care
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Companionship, community and transport
- Meals and nutrition
- Respite and carer support
- Home and garden
How to get started
Let our care experts take the stress out of finding the support that’s right for you and help you make informed decisions about your health and care at home.