Social Clubs in Victoria
This service is not currently available in Victoria
We deliver this service in Western Australia, plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in Victoria call us today.
Social Clubs in Queensland
This service is not currently available in Queensland
We deliver this service in Western Australia, plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in Queensland call us today.
Social Clubs in New South Wales
This service is not currently available in New South Wales
We deliver this service in Western Australia and South Australia plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in New South Wales call us today.
Social Clubs in South Australia
This service is not currently available in South Australia
We deliver this service in Western Australia, plus a range of other health care services across Australia. To find out what is available in South Australia call us today.
Social Clubs in Western Australia
If you would like to meet new people and make friends, join in with activities and day trips, enjoy a relaxing change of scenery or simply read a book or watch a film, our social clubs are just for you.
Socialise, relax and have fun
Spending time with others while catching up, enjoying your hobbies, or developing friendships while being part of your community, helps to improve your happiness and quality of life.
Our holistic focus on both the body and mind is why we provide a fun and flexible program of activities for you to enjoy. Our clubs operate from inclusive, comfortable, home-like settings where our members can socialise, relax and have fun.
Who are they for?
Our social clubs are designed to provide a safe and stimulating setting for people of all abilities and interests. We hold dementia-specific, and in some regions, nationally specific days, where we support members' specific needs or first languages.
The social clubs are also intended to offer a respite for carers to provide them with the opportunity to take a day off and relax - be comfortable in the knowledge that your loved one is in safe hands. As we understand care givers need to take a break every now and then, our Rockingham Club also offers short term overnight stays at a lovely cottage near the foreshore for any member.
What kind of activities are offered?
At our social clubs, some of the things you can enjoy are:
- Walks, BBQs, picnics, visits to concerts or plays and places of interest
- Games such as mini golf, skittles, quoits, dominoes, scrabble, cards
- Arts and crafts, fete stalls, cooking, and gardening
- Cultural events to experience food, music, activities and short language lessons from around the globe
- Light exercise classes to help maintain or regain flexibility, balance and strength
- Interesting guest speakers and partnerships with community groups
- Well designed environments which enhance your abilities whilst supporting your needs
When are the clubs open?
Our metropolitan social clubs are open Monday to Friday from 9 am–2.30 pm. For opening hours for regional social clubs please contact our friendly team.
How do I get to a club?
We may be able to offer transport to and from the venues. Please contact us for more information.
How do I become a club member?
Get in touch with our friendly team today to find out how you can join one of our social clubs.
Our Social Club Locations
- Bridgetown: Lot 22 Pioneer Street, Bridgetown
- Everglades: 201 High Road, Willetton
- Fremantle: 12 Laidlaw Street, Hilton
- Kalgoorlie: 19 York Street, Boulder
- Mandurah: 72 Lakes Road, Greenfields
- Margaret River: 7 Farrelly Street, Margaret River
- Northam: 84 Newcastle Road
- Pendana: 2 Nyamup Way, Bentley
- Pingelly: 6 Somerset Street, Pingelly
- Queens Park: 1 Elshaw Street, Queens Park
- Rockingham: 5 Ray Street, Rockingham
- Walpole: 2 Pier Street, Walpole
If you would like to find out more about our Social Clubs, locations and times, please contact us our team on 1300 650 803.