Our team can support you to shop and prepare your favourite meals, as well also support you to cook them or we can cook for you.
As you get older, eating well can have a positive impact on your mental health, energy levels and support good nutrition. So it's important that you can continue to cook and eat at home to help remain healthy and happy.
Our team can assist with:
- Meal planning, shopping and preparation
- We can cook together or cook for you
- Ready-made delivered meals and meal kits
- Reminders to eat and drink
- Support with hand or tube feeding
- Support and advice to manage a health condition such as diabetes
- Nutrition advice to help you maintain good health.
Our care experts are available to help you over the phone or they can visit you in the comfort of your own home for an obligation-free consultation.
Our team are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and are your central point for information.
Contact Silverchain Private Care on: