Helping you get out and about, staying connected to people and your community.
Being active and socially connected in your community is an important part of your health and wellbeing, and sometimes challenges arise that stop you from socialising and doing activities you enjoy doing.
We can support you to continue to do the things you love, such as shopping, exercising, visiting friends and family, going for walks, or to try something new.
Our team can tailor support to your needs and preferences, this can include:
- Having a cup of tea and a chat.
- Looking at family photo albums.
- Playing a board game or cards.
- Painting your nails or doing your hair.
- Go out shopping, to the movies, for a walk, to the theatre or your favourite café.
- Accompanying you to social activities and events.
- Help with using technology such how to you a smart phone, tablet, TV, or computer.
Our experienced and trained team offer safe and reliable transport options to ensure that you can do the simple things, conveniently and enjoyably.
If you need assistance to travel to the shops, events, appointments or just to visit friends and family, our care team can take you, or accompany you, whatever you prefer.
- Visiting friends and family.
- Joining in with social activities and community events.
- Getting to and from your appointments.
- Looking after your health and wellbeing.
- Running errands, paying bills, doing your banking, or going shopping.
Support for family and carers
Respite and carer support services, including in-home overnight sleepovers, to help you take a break and recharge.
Learn about support for family and carers
Help to get ready for your day, that works best for you.
Learn about personal careView our other services
Call our care team today
Our care team
Our care experts are available to help you over the phone or they can visit you in the comfort of your own home for an obligation-free consultation.
Call 1300 771 872
Our team are available seven days a week and are your central point of information.