Our nurses can help you manage a broad range of chronic conditions such as diabetes, dementia, and heart disease. We also provide nursing care for wounds, continence and catheter care, and respiratory illnesses.
Whatever your needs are, our care managers are clinically qualified and can work with you to develop a care plan that is tailored to your individual health needs. We can also work alongside your other health care providers such as GPs or health specialists to ensure you receive complete care.
We can help with:
- Post-hospital care
- Injury and wound care and management
- Medication management
- Stoma education and assessment
- Continence assessment, advice and provision of continence products
- Catheter care
- Comprehensive clinical assessments
- Health checks and monitoring
- Post-surgical drain management
- Support for chronic conditions such as dementia, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, asthma, emphysema, and other respiratory illnesses
- Short- or long-term clinical care
We treat and manage a range of different, complex wounds.
Our nurses work alongside your GP, consultants and tertiary hospital specialists to help manage and care for your wounds. We are specialists in advanced treatment technology and use a range of clinically proven methods and consumables to assist with healing wounds faster.
Our team care for a range of wound types, from acute to chronic in nature, with varying degrees of complexity. These include:
- Skin tears and lacerations
- Surgery-related wounds
- Pressure injuries
- Ulcers, including those caused by poor circulation and diabetes
- Dermatological skin conditions
Medication management and support
Remembering to take your medication or keeping track of your medications can be difficult, especially if you have multiple prescriptions or need to take medicines at different times across the day.
We can provide reminders, develop plans to help you administer your medication or support you in taking your medications safely. We will also work with you, your GP, pharmacist and any other health professional to review your situation and make any necessary adjustments.
Our nurses can help you with:
- Reminders and administration of various medications (including injections)
- Multi-dose packs that organise your medication schedule and medication deliveries
- Monitoring symptoms and side effects
- Medication reviews with your GP
- Filling prescriptions
- Medication education
Our care experts are available to help you over the phone or they can visit you in the comfort of your own home for an obligation-free consultation.
Our team are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and are your central point for information.
Contact Silverchain Private Care on: