We can support you to continue to do the things you love, such as shopping, exercising, visiting friends and family, going for walks, or to try something new.
Our team can tailor social supports to your needs and preferences and can include:
- Having a cuppa and a chat
- Looking at family photo albums
- Playing a board game or cards
- Painting your nails or do your hair
- Go out shopping, to the movies, for a walk, to the theatre or your favourite cafe
- Accompanying you to social activities and events
- Help with using technology
Our experienced and trained team offer safe and reliable transport options to ensure that you can do the simple things, conveniently and enjoyably.
If you need assistance to travel to the shops, events, appointments or just to visit friends and family, our care team can take you, or accompany you, whatever you prefer.
- Visiting friends and family
- Joining in with social activities and community events
- Getting to and from your appointments
- Looking after your health and wellbeing
- Running errands, paying bills, doing banking or going shopping
Our care experts are available to help you over the phone or they can visit you in the comfort of your own home for an obligation-free consultation.
Our Team are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and are your central point for information.
Contact Silverchain Private Care on: