Do you have clients who can't get to a doctor?
Who's eligible for Primary Care at Home?
The service is free and available to people who:
- Live in metropolitan Perth (Two Rocks to Pinjarra)
- Have health concerns and/or are not currently seeing a GP or health professional
- Are facing community disadvantage
- Currently receive support from community service organisations.
How to refer a patient
We accept referrals from community service organisations that support the social needs of clients in the community. This includes:
- Community mental health support services
- Home support services
- Housing/homeless services
- Social housing services
- Local community coordinators
- Community crisis support services
- Emergency relief services
- Community alcohol and drug services
- Community outreach services.
Currently, we cannot accept referrals from general practitioners (GPs) or hospitals.
To refer a patient, please call our friendly team and ask for the Primary Care at Home Program Manager.