Helping you and your loved ones take a well-earned rest.

Our care team provide tailored elderly support so your family or carer can rest, recharge, or take some time to do the things they enjoy doing.

We work with you and your carer to design a care plan for you. This can include spending time with you at home or going on outings in the community for a few hours at a time, while your carer or family has a break.

In Western Australia we also provide respite services at our Social Centres.

Our services are suitable for any person who may need support with everyday tasks due to age, impaired mobility, illness, or disability.

Find out how to get started, so you can receive care at home, call our Contact Centre staff or complete our contact form today.

Call us now
Related links

Personal Care

Support with daily tasks like showering, getting dressed, and taking your medications.

Read more

Meals & Food Preparation

Help with your grocery shopping, preparing meals, and making sure you eat well.

Read more

Social Companionship

Support to keep you socially active, connected, and independent.

Read more


Support to travel to your appointments, the local shops, or other places of interest.

Read more

Refer to us

To receive Government Funded Aged Care, you can refer your patients to My Aged Care through the online form, calling 1800 200 422, or using a GP e-Referral.

Respite Support services


Services are available in Perth and some regional areas of Western Australia (WA), Adelaide South Australia (SA), and greater Melbourne, Grampians, Golden Plains and Moorabool in Victoria (VIC).

Availability varies by capacity and location. Contact us to see what is available in your area. 

Private care

All services are available as a fee for service (private funding) in WA, SA, and QLD. Private aged care services are available in greater Melbourne, and some parts of regional Victoria through Silverchain Private Care.

Availability varies by location and capacity, please contact us to see what is available in your area. 


Our services are suitable for people who may need a little support with everyday tasks due to age, impaired mobility, illness, or disability. 

If you are 65 years and over or are of Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander decent and are over 50 years, you may be eligible for Government Aged Care Funding for these services.

If you have been assessed and receive Aged Care Funding like the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Home Care Package (HCP), Short Term Restorative Care (STRC), contact us to arrange the services you need. 


To access funding for our aged care services, talk to your health professional or contact My Aged Care and ask for an assessment.

If you have Government Aged Care Funding, you can use this to pay for all, or the majority of the services you need. 

You may be required by the Government to pay a Co-Contribution Fee towards the services you receive based on your financial circumstances. 

We can help you access your funding and manage any payments you have, so contact us today.

Find out more about our costs and contributions.

Private care

See our WA Private Services Price List for more details.

For Silverchain Private Care, visit our Fees and Charges page and contact us for more details.

Please contact us to obtain a quote for private services in SA and QLD.

News feature

Having Silverchain respite services in Queensland allowed this family to reunite and has instilled a renewed sense of independence.