Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA)
A range of health and support services can be accessed by Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) clients.
No cost to eligible DVA clients.
How to refer
Referrals can be received from:
- GP or Specialist
- A treating doctor in hospital (include the hospital provider number)
- A hospital discharge planner (include the hospital provider number)
- A Nurse Practitioner (from 1 October 2014).
For referral enquiries or to check service availability by region, please call 1300 300 122 and ask to speak to our Ambulatory Liaison Nurses, available 24/7.
- To refer, please complete a Community Nursing referral form and include referrer’s provider number and signature.
- Referral and any supporting documents or clinical updates can be sent either via:
- fax to 1300 601 788; or
- email SCReferrals@silverchain.org.au